Our goal is to build a different type of company that’s not only focused on the bottom line, but also the happiness of our readers and our team. Personal growth is prioritized over profit.
- We trust each other to get the work done (no micromanagement).
- We choose to be where we are the happiest and most productive.
- We love traveling & learning new things.
- We aim to be fully engaged in our work and activities and fully disconnected when we’re not working.
- We strive to exemplify a growth mindset and believe that any skill or talent can be learned through deliberate practice.
- We are biased towards action and have a higher expectation of ourselves and our websites than others have of us.
- We strive to never delay an important task for tomorrow if it can be done today.
- We desire to be better tomorrow than today, knowing that improvement can be found in small changes.
- We approach things in a positive way while realizing all emotions are valid.
- We assume the best of others because we may lack full context.
- We believe that honest, constructive criticism is an opportunity to grow.
- We recognize that a lot of value come from long-term efforts. Not just short-term.
- We strive to create useful and inspiring content that will perform well over the long-term. Not just until the next Google algorithm update catches up.
- What do you do when no one else is looking? Our teams act with integrity and honesty and focus on putting ourselves in the shoes of our readers and partners.
Last updated: 14 December 2020